Welcome to my world. Join me as I start some of my ideas and try to create some of the wonderful ideas from other wonderful women.

Monday, July 26, 2010

First Time For Everything


This is my very first blog to every attempt to post so please be patient while I adjust (or duck out gracefully). I will say the reason I am here is because when I first ran across www.allthingsthrifty.com a few months when searching for thrifty but cute ideas on how to decorate a room I was addicted!! I fell in love with her ideas and how she explained how to do them in terms I could understand!! I have not (yet) attempted to reupholster a chair but want to with her help on the site. She has a ton of great and inspiring ideas!! This was my first blog to ever read and I do believe I told EVERYONE I knew about it- I was that inspired. Please check her site out
My second and my addiction now is MADE
I have been inspired to grab my sewing machine that I recieved 10yrs ago (and never used) and start sewing!!! I have bought fabric for the past 10yrs hoping one day I would use it so I didn't have to go out and purchase anything- just had to read her easy to understand directions!!
You guys I am telling you if you have never read a tutorial on a blog and tried it- you need to. If I can put all fear aside and try it- you can too!
The picture is of my princess in her The Warhol Dress from dana-made-it.com site!! She loves the dress and so do I!! Thank you Dana for giving me the confidence I needed to start sewing (it is not perfect but it is a start)

No comments:

Post a Comment