Welcome to my world. Join me as I start some of my ideas and try to create some of the wonderful ideas from other wonderful women.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

3PM-1AM My "Busy" Time






Oh wow!! Yesterday I was making patterns for the Christmas presents I plan on sewing when I thought about an old outfit I bought for my Princess (on clearance was $65!!). That is where my wheels started turning and I got the outfit down and traced in on the cardstock 1/2" bigger on each side and ta-da!!! I was SHOCKED, I actually made an outfit on my own that worked out.

Today I had my attempt at embroidery. I saw online (I cannot remember where so if you know please tell me so I can give them credit) where you can take your child's art and embroidery it. Since my Princess is always drawing and turn it into a pillow. My embroidery is not the best but I am thrilled, I now have a way to cherish have my daughter's artwork forever. What is more precious than a child's mind??

Oh my between my Pirate going on a children's field trip w/ the church, this, and my Wednesday night Mission Friend's class I am give out, but satisfied at the same time.

So tomorrow I hope to start on my "list" of Things To Do Christmas 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment