Welcome to my world. Join me as I start some of my ideas and try to create some of the wonderful ideas from other wonderful women.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Grandparent's Day 2010




This year for Grandparent's Day my kids decided they wanted to make their great-great grandmother, Bebe, a handmade pillow- so we got the drawing paper out and let the kids imagination go wild then on to me to finish ;)
I love how the kids like to admire their drawings after it is on a pillow- it seems to "come to life" or something. I was afraid they were not going to give the pillow to Bebe ;) but of course they did.
After church on Sunday we went to the nursing home, where a lot of our family was at, and visited with Bebe. We also got to see my grandmother, Memaw- so we did get to see 2 of the grandparents.
Bebe loves her pillow and now has in hanging in her window so everyone can see it when they walk by- I cannot wait for the kids to go back to the nursing home and see it displayed like that. I hope everyone had a great Grandparent's Day.
I am working on another cake due this week- all I can say it is a very creative piece that was requested -I am hoping it turns out- pics will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment